Hiking Mount Daniel [VIDEO]
Val and Paul hike Mount Daniel in Pender Harbour. It is a one-hour uphill hike (for most people) with rewarding views of the ocean and Pender Harbour area.
Thanks for watching,
Info about this video…
- Sunshine Coast, BC to Vancouver International Airport – YVR
- Most footage was shot October 2017. Finished video was uploaded December 13, 2017.
- Most footage shot with a GoPro Hero 4 Silver mounted on a Feiyu Tech G4 gimbal but the most up-to-date GoPro camera is the GoPro HERO6 Black. The HERO6 has optical image stabilization and doesn’t necessarily need a gimbal.
- A www.BurntBoat.Media production for www.LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca.
- Director/Producer/Editor/Camera: Val Labrecque
- Assistant Producer/Editor: Paul Poulsen
One Chance – JP
Net Contestant Winning 4 – JP
Rosie Day 2 – JP
Mamma Cash – Instru – JP
Here Today v2 – JP
Sahara Rock 10b – JP
Jj Hopeful Rock 10 – JP