Contest (“CONTEST”) sponsored and administered by LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca. (“ADMINISTRATOR”). Contest begins February 27, 2017 and is ongoing with a winner being announced at regular intervals as determined by the Administrator or until the Contest is terminated by the Administrator.
No purchase is required to enter or win. Simply follow the instructions on one of the contest posts and be automatically entered.
Following the instruction on different social media platforms provides you with multiple entries.
One winner will be chosen at random from the pool of subscribers/followers at regular intervals as determined by the Administrator.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners must either be a resident of OR property owner on BC’s Lower Sunshine Coast.
- The winner’s name and/or a photograph of his/her likeness may be used in other media/places (ex – We may post a photograph of you on our website or our social media accounts naming you as the winner of the contest).
- The winner’s name and/or a photograph of his/her likeness may be used by LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca or its partners in unpaid promotional related publicity (ex – We may use your name or your photograph to promote the the monthly contest on our website or our social media accounts).
- Any personal details collected will ONLY be used for the purpose of administering this contest and providing the prize and will not be used for any other purpose.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. However, LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca will, at its sole discretion, randomly pick each monthly winner. This selection is final.
- LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca reserves the right to change or update the terms of this contest at any time without any prior notice.
- LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time without any prior notice.
- Employees or contractors of the Administrator, their immediate family members, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to win.
- One winner will be chosen at random at regular intervals and announced on the LiveOnTheSunshineCoast.ca Facebook page. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of followers/subscribers. The winner will be announced on social media and will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Administrators are not responsible for prize fulfillment – winners MUST pick up their prize.
- Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, and/or YouTube are in no way associated with this contest.
- Unless otherwise stated, contest prizes have NOT been donated and businesses associated with the prize are NOT affiliated with this contest.
- Winners will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question to claim their prize. “Why do I need to answer a skill-testing question?”
- Images included in the contest promotion may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.